ART. 1 CONSTITUTION – BUSINESS NAME – HEADQUARTERS
1) The Foundation’s business name is "M.I.C. - Museo Internazionale delle Ceramiche in Faenza”.
2) The Foundation was set up in accordance with Faenza Council, the Province of Ravenna, the Chamber of Commerce, Ravenna Artisan and Agriculture Industry and the Founders.
3) The Foundation’s Headquarters are in 2 Via Campidori, Faenza.
ART. 2 AIMS - ACTIVITIES
1) The Foundation aims to provide for:
* the conservation, promotion and valorisation of the cultural and historical heritage of ceramic art, nationally and internationally;
* organisation by the International Museum of Ceramics in Faenza;
* the development of all relevant activities related to the valorisation of the historical heritage, including the organisation of education and training initiatives, of research and restoration in the ceramic field, and of publication through appropriate editorial means;
* the development of activities which promote culture and art, including in collaboration with public and private partnerships;
* the promotion of economic interests through specific cultural, Museum and exhibition initiatives;
* the search for resources to purchase works of art in order to enrich and increase the collections, and to increase the heritage on display in the Museum;
* to valorise the synergy between the historical tradition of ceramics in Faenza and current production capability.
2) The Foundation may carry out activities allowed under law and in accordance with the aims of the institution, including commercial and other activities directly linked to the institution.