The course is aimed at teachers of schools of all levels and to all those who wish to learn the basic techniques of working with ceramics through recreational and experimental activities.
The teacher Dario Valli will conduct all lessons, both theoretical and practical, following the methodology of Munari’s “Giocare con l’Arte” (Playing with Art), who founded the MIC workshop back in 1979.
The achievement of operational, design and practical skills and the comprehensive teaching materials provided, will allow the student to repeat the experiences with ease and teachers to propose them to their students always being able to count on our support.
Lecturer: Dario Valli
Location: Educational Laboratory of M.I.C. – via G.B. Campidori 2 – Faenza RA
Duration: 33 hours
Registration fee: 300 €
Monday July 4th
– 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Ceramics: basic technological aspects. The clay: guided manipulation, the imprint and the trace. Materials and Equipment.
– 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Texture for impression and trace in open and enclosed spaces.
Tuesday July 5th
– 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Plaster: cast of a textured tile.
– 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. “Sculpture” in plaster and molding; clay casts.
Wednesday July 6th
– 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Compositional research: technique of the lucignolo and the balls.
– 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. The game of contrast: slabs technique.
Thursday July 7th
– 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Three-dimensional research: “small” and “medium” extrusion technique.
– 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Chromatic research: technique of colored earths and slipware preparation.
Friday 8 July
– 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Graphic research: graffiti silpware; ceramic pastels; decal technique.
– 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. The colors: use of stained glass beads.
Saturday July 9th
– 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Course conclusion and discussion. Guided tour of the Museum with a focus on the didactic methods of fruition of the collections through games, graphic experiences and didactic files.
At the end of the course will be issued a certificate-declaration of acquired skills and attendance.
When a minimum number of registrations is reached, payment methods will be communicated.
Information: 0546697309 – 0546697306- 3332571255 – firstname.lastname@example.org