CONSTITUTION – DENOMINATION – SEAT
- The Foundation called “MIC – Museo Internazionale delle Ceramiche in Faenza – O.N.L.U.S.” is hereby established. It is compulsory to use the words “non-profit organisation of social utility” or the acronym “ONLUS” in the name and in any distinctive sign or communication addressed to the public.
- The Foundation was established with the support of the Municipality of Faenza, the Province of Ravenna, the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture of Ravenna and the Founders.
- La Foundation has seat in Faenza,Via Campidori, 2.
PURPOSES – ACTIVITIES
1. The Foundation “MIC – Museo Internazionale delle Ceramiche in Faenza – O.N.L.U.S.” in the exclusive pursuit of aims of social solidarity, proposes to provide, for purposes of general utility:
- the protection, promotion and enhancement of the cultural and historical heritage of ceramic art, both nationally and internationally;
- the concessionary management of the International Ceramics Museum in Faenza;
- the undertaking and development of all collateral activities useful for the valorisation of the historical and artistic heritage, including the organisation of additional dissemination and training initiatives in the museum, research and restoration in the field of ceramics, and dissemination through appropriate publishing activities;
- the development of activities to promote culture and art, also in agreement with public and private partnerships;
- to support the ceramic tradition also through specific cultural, museum and exhibition initiatives
- to look for resources to be allocated to acquisitions aimed at increasing and enriching the collections, in a dynamic concept of the Museum, also with a view to increasing its assets; to enhance the synergies between the historical tradition of Faenza ceramics and current production.
2. The Foundation may not carry out any activities other than those indicated in letter a) of Art. 10, 1° comma, D.Lgs. 4.12.1997 n.460, except the ones directly connected.