Reduced rates and conventions
- Admission: € 10,00
- Reduced price: € 7,00 (Groups of at least 15 people, Military, Over 65, conventions and cards)
- Special reduced price: € 3,00 (high school students, university students and teachers)
- Entrance “family”: € 15,00 (2 adults + at least 1 child)
- Admission “faentino”: € 5,00
- MICard admission valid for one year: € 35 > individual + 1 guest of choice, € 60> couple + 1 guest of choice, € 20
young person under 30 + 1 guest of your choice. Learn about other MICard benefits
- Free: Children up to 14 years old, Faenza students up to 18 years old, disabled with accompanying person, Faenza ceramists, ISIA Faenza teachers, Liceo Torricelli-Ballardini Faenza high school teachers-artistic address, journalists with badges, tour operators, Friends of Ceramics and MIC, ICOM, “Travel Title” of Dante’s Train (from June 4 to Dec. 31).
Agreements that entitle you to reduced entry
- Entrance ticket to the MAR Ravenna, to the exhibitions at the San Domenico Museum in Forlì, to the CLASSIS Museum Ravenna,
- ACI Automobile Club of Italy
- Amico Treno
- CAVIRO Soc. Coop. Agricola
- Artistic and Cultural Club “Pavaglione Ceramics”.
- Cral Post Office
- CTS Student Tourism Centre
- Employees Confartigianato Ravenna System (from March 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022)*
- Railway Dopolavoro
- FAI Italian Environment Fund
- Golf Club Faenza “Le Cicogne”
- Italy Our
- Confartigianato members (from 1 March 2021 to 28 February 2022)*
- ANAP members (from 1 March 2021 to 28 February 2022)*
- AnCos members (from 1 March 2021 to 28 February 2022)*
- T.C.I. Italian Touring Club
- Itinerant Tourism
- Coupon holder QUI!CULTURA.
- Card Cultura holder – Metropolitan City of Bologna.
(*) are entitled to a 10% discount on MIC publications.